Monday, September 5, 2011

LOA!!!LOA!!!LOA!!!

Wouldn't you know that less than 3 hours after my last post, I got an email from our coordinator Xiaoqing.....and our LOA is on it's way!!! That's amazing news, and it's coming earlier than expected. We now have our official Letter of Acceptance from China, to be Tessa's forever family. I can't wait to have our baby girl in my arms. Now onto more paperwork. Lots of it. Immigration applications, our Chinese visa applications, her US visa application. The list goes on. The good news it that it all has to end eventually:-)
We're coming Tessa!

In other news, I'm freaking out a little. The boys aren't moved in together yet, and Tessa's room isn't started. I hardly have anything for her. I'm sure once I unpack all these bags and boxes, I'll discover that I do indeed have plenty for her!!!

1 comment: