Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I800 and cable!

Our I800 approval came in the mail last Friday! I was so happy to see that piece of paper! I emailed the NVC (National Visa Center) on Monday, and got an email back on Tuesday saying we'd been cabled. Woo Hoo! That means they've sent the info for Tessa's US visa to the consulate in China. It is yet another big step! Now we are waiting on our Article 5, which takes exactly two weeks from drop off to pick up. We are hoping and anticipating getting our travel approval in mid November. We are hoping and anticipating traveling the first two weeks of December. We are getting even more excited, if that's possible.

I had a dream about her a few nights ago, that I was holding her. Oh my, my heart is just aching to hold her now. The dream was SO real. Eric and I were just talking a couple of nights ago, about how sad I'll be if she only attaches to him at first, and not let me hold her or touch her.
Her room is painted, and the furniture is delivered. We are working on the decorations now. I dropped her linens at the monogram store yesterday, and hope to get those back by the weekend.

Travel is approaching very quickly, and my to do list is quite long. I've become a professional delegator! I'm giving people jobs left and right. Before we know it, we'll be home and celebrating Christmas as a family of five. We can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment