Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I800

Our I800 application was approved, according to our officer on the phone. I spoke with her on Monday, and was thrilled to hear that news. Hopefully we'll get the paper notice of approval soon. Now, we wait on that approval to be sent to the National Visa Center, who then cables the info to China after putting in into the computer system. I hope to have that done by the middle of October. There's not really anything for us to do, but just try and keep track of it all:-)
After that gets cabled to China, we wait on Article 5, which takes exactly two weeks. I hope we have that done by the end of October.

Then? We wait on TRAVEL APPROVAL!!!!!! Woo- Hoo!!!! We hope to have travel approval by the middle of November, and be gone to China December 1-15. I guess we'll see soon enough what God's timing is. I can't wait to see it revealed! Eric and I still aren't sure what the best timing will be for us to travel. I hope it's the beginning of December, but we'll see! In other news, Tessa's room is starting to come together, and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment