Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tessa's Room

When I started on Tessa's room, I had no idea or theme in mind. The first thing I picked was a quilt, and matching shams. Love Home Goods! I found the lanterns and butterflies below and decided to go with a "Princess Garden" theme. (I totally made that up). However, I'm really happy with how it turned out, and I think it's something that will last awhile.

One of her bedside tables.

Okay, I LOVE LOVE LOVE these. Perfect mix of Asian influence and garden theme!
My ever-so-talented Mom made Tessa a gorgeous curtain! It hasn't quite made it's way above the window yet. Baby steps!
There's a flower garden sprouting behind her door!
Gorgeous sign hanging right above her light switch. Thank You Aunt Maggie! The words bring tears to my eyes.
Birdcage decal, with butterflies. Unfortunately, you can't really see the birdcage and branches above it. That's just gonna have to wait to later to be remedied.
It's going to be a miracle when this is all finally cleaned off.
Changing pad cover. Personalized of course. It's just how we do it in the south.
Part of the disaster zone.
Softest blanket ever!
The chandelier over her bed:-)
Her bedding.
A personalized sheet! So cute with her little name!
Yes, her pillowcases are monogrammed.
Yes, her bedskirt is monogrammed.
Count the tu-tu's.
Well of course she has a chandelier in her closet. Doesn't every girl?
My SIL sent this for Tessa, and it's already full! She's gonna have more hair bows than she knows what to do with. Isn't it adorable?
Another adorable hair bow holder! I go to a women's life group/bible study on Tuesday morning, and my sweet friends had a surprise shower for Tessa!
The view from the door.

The wooden blocks, lanterns/butterflies, decals, all came from various shops on etsy. Feel free to comment if you want more info! The furniture is from Haverty's.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job! I love that everything is monogrammed... very Southern! :)

    ReplyDelete