Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Where is Tessa?

A little pictorial for you all. Eric and I will fly into Beijing. Look to the top and right of China. After a day of sightseeing there, we will fly to Changsha. Look below Beijing, a little over halfway to the bottom of the country. See it? That's where our girl is! We will spend 6 days in Changsha. Then, we go to Guangzhou. Look even further south, and then more to the right. See that one? That's where we spend the last 5 days, in the city where the American consulate is. We'll probably take a van to Hong Kong and fly out of there.

We are still waiting on Travel Approval, and I don't expect it til next week at the earliest. As soon as we get it, we can book a consulate appointment and AIRFARE TO CHINA!!!!!!!!!!

Eric and I are both going. The boys are staying here, which hurts my heart. But I know it's the best decision for them, for us, and for Tessa. Her room is pretty much finished. Pics to come later. Her bed is covered in suitcases. The packing has started. I've been obsessing over my packing list, but have recently started to chill out a little about that.

I've gotten a really good start on Christmas shopping:-) Now, to wrap it all. Still gotta get Tessa a carseat. She's gonna LOVE being strapped in that, seeing has to how they don't even have carseats in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment