Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Our AMAZING agency! BAAS!

The start of the collection of things for our girl!
Ladybugs have somehow become representative of Chinese adoption. Supposedly seeing one means a referral for a child is coming, or the next piece of paperwork in the process. I figured having a ladybug flag hanging beside the front door can't hurt.
And now....THE DOSSIER!!! I've talked about it before, but it's the big file about us that goes to China. We send all the originals, and a copy.



....the authentication from the Chinese embassy in DC....
....dossier docs plus copy of them all.....
....copies of passports.....
....passport sized pictures....
Momma headed to the UPS store. Time to ship the large majority of the dossier to our coordinator in California.
I still have to get Eric's passport sized pictures. And of course, the immigration approval. Still no word there.

The last thing for me to do is make a collage of pictures of our family. And let me just tell you that is stressing me out! I hope to finish that soon!

We're coming Tessa!

No comments:

Post a Comment