Sunday, June 5, 2011

Paperwork Update

We are only waiting on our immigration approval, before we send our dossier to China. I am hoping and PRAYING that it comes this week. Once we get it, it will take about 2 weeks to get it state and nationally certified, and then authenticated by the Chinese Embassy. Then it goes straight to California for our agency to put it with the rest of our dossier. Our agency sends groups of dossiers to China every Friday, so we only have 3 more chances this June. Obviously, this coming week is out. So really, only two more chances.

I'm feeling quite down in the dumps, and like the chance of traveling and returning by Christmas is next to zero. With all this waiting, and the feelings of frustration, I can't help but ask God "Why?". We can't wait to be Tessa's loving family, so couldn't he just speed this process up a little.....

So of course, David Chadwick had a sermon today that I swear was meant for my ears. The premise: Let God be God. Let him do his own works. His plan is his alone, and it's not meant for me to understand. Okay, okay, I get it. I need to quit stressing over it, because there IS a plan, I just don't know what it is. And I'm not meant to.

Any prayers that our immigration approval comes soon, would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment