Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Waiting...

So, still waiting on US Immigration. I'm hoping that will come through in the next two weeks.

NC quickly fixed the document they messed up.
St. Thomas NOT so quickly fixed the document they messed up.

In any case, everything (minus immigration approval) is in Washington DC. First everything gets authenticated at the US Department of State, then the documents make their way to the Chinese Embassy. Our courier emailed me yesterday to tell me all the documents looked great, and will go to both in the next few days.. She anticipates them being done on Friday. So, I'll have those all ready, and the rest of our dossier. I can send it all to our agency coordinator, Xiaoqing. She will make sure it is all correct, and then the only document left is from immigration.

I'm still holding out hope that we will get our dossier to China (DTC) in June. And that we can travel in December, before Christmas. I don't know that either will happen, but right now both are still a possibility.

That's all that's going on in the paperwork process. No new news on Tessa, but hopefully we will get some when we send a care package after DTC.

No comments:

Post a Comment