Monday, May 2, 2011

Frustrated and Sad

I'm having a pity party tonight. A poor pitiful me kinda night. I know this is normal during this process; the wait and uncertainty of just how much longer the wait will be, can drive a person mad. Thank God Eric is sane. Nothing fazes that man, I swear. He just takes it as it comes, and goes with the flow.

Still waiting on St. Thomas to send back the marriage certificate authentication they screwed up.

Finally got everything back from NC. They screwed up one document. Sent it back today. Waiting on that of course.

Now hoping to get the last paper from NC, and the paper from St. Thomas back by Friday. (Fat Chance.) Then send to our courier in DC.

Getting fingerprinted tomorrow. Then continue to wait on immigration approval.

Now, all this is stuff just to get our dossier compiled. That's the big file that tells China all about us. I see that as Phase I in my mind. Then, there is Phase II. When we started this whole process, we were thinking Phase II would take about 5 months. But, much to my dismay, some of the steps of Phase II are taking a ridiculously long time. I'm so sad for the people ahead of me waiting, and even sadder for Tessa and our family.

I'm just having a down in the dumps kinda day. I want to hold my baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment