Monday, April 25, 2011

Baby steps

I sent our marriage certificate BACK to St. Thomas today. They screwed up the first certification of it. So, try and try again.

I mailed a large stack of documents to the NC secretary of state today. I hope to get them back by Friday or Saturday. Next Monday at the latest. And then off to our courier in DC by the middle of next week.

We got a letter from USCIS today giving us the date of our scheduled fingerprinting. It's mid May, but we'll be walking in this week sometime, to get it done early. That hasn't been helping families lately, but has in the past. I'll try anything.

Once we get back everything from DC, and our immigration approval, our dossier can be sent to our agency. Our fabulous and amazing adoption coordinator, Xiaoqing, sends groups of dossiers every Friday. I am still holding out hope that we will get ours there in JUNE!!!!! Please say some prayers with me that this will happen. We are still hoping to travel approximately 5 months from sending our dossier. This Momma's heart will be SO happy to get Tessa home for Christmas and her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment