Friday, April 8, 2011

New blogs to read

I've added two new blogs at the right side. They are both pretty awesome. Ni Hao means hello in chinese, and the blog nihaoyall is about a big family that oozes coolness. I invite you to go read what that Momma has to say.

Secondly, and most importantly, go to the cornbread and chopsticks blog and read her latest entry about 'Why'..... I feel like she managed to get out in words what I feel in my heart.

And if you really want to feel inspired, and have a good cry, go to the "Our family, our story" blog. Scroll all the way to the bottom, and she has three videos posted. They are the three videos of how her 3 youngest children made their way to her family. UNBELIEVABLY GOOD. That Momma's name is Amy, and she lives here in Charlotte. She is actually a friend of my friend from work, who has also adopted from China (and is on #2!). I have no idea if that made sense, but who cares----go watch the videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment