Thursday, August 4, 2011

Care package update

Our care package made it to China. It should now be on the way from the care package company's office, to Tessa's orphanage. The orphanage told Angela from the care package company that they would send pictures of her with her cake. I hope they also send answers to the ten questions we asked. I don't know what kind of timeframe it takes to get the foster family's in with the kids, so I'm not sure when to expect pictures or info. Maybe early next week hopefully? I'm waiting on pins and needles to see my sweet baby girls face again!!!!

On another note, my friends Tammy and Caroline are both in China right now, completing their adoptions of their sons! (Two separate family's). Keep them in your prayers!
Caroline has a blog you can follow in my links.

I hope the next post will have pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment