Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Plugging along

I had my criminal record check and physical exam forms both "notorized" today. What I actually had to do was attach a paper saying that the document was true and authentic, and then sign that paper to be notorized. In any case, it's two more documents ready for the NC secretary of state. My pile is growing!

I'm hoping and praying that the very last document needed to officially complete our homestudy will come via email tonight! Please pray for that!!!

I've decided that paperwork pregnancies must also come with hormones. Someone asked me last night how Tessa is doing. My response? Well, I burst into tears of course. (Being sarcastic with the of course- WHO cries at that question?). The poor lady didn't know what to think, and felt awful for asking. I told her that I welcome questions and people being concerned, but that it is SO HARD to not know the answer to the question. Is Tessa thirsty? Hungry? In need of some snuggles? Playing contently? I just don't know, and it hurts this Momma's heart. In my heart, she is just as much my child as Drake and Eli are. I'm sure that's hard for some people to understand, but it's truly how I feel. I cannot WAIT until our sweet girl is home with us

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nikki! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I have been following your blog for a while and am excited to follow this one, as well! We do have a LOT in common, too funny! Tessa is so precious, and I hope she is in your arms very soon!

    ReplyDelete