Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

We are in the car, headed to Florence for one night, to celebrate Christmas with my family. I know I've left the blog hanging, but let's face it- I have three kids under three. I barely get showered each day, and choose to sleep at night rather than blog. The only reason I'm able to blog right now is bc all three kids are passed out in the back seat. We have all had an amazing Christmas.

We had an uneventful trip back to the US. Tessa slept about three hours, and played the rest. We were beyond happy to hug our boys and finally have our family complete and together. The first couple days home were pretty rough with no sleep, but it was Drake and Eli not sleeping. Everyone is adjusted now and we are as rested as two busy parents can be. The kids fight all day long. We are working very hard to teach Tessa what is expected and acceptable behavior in a family. The joys of toddlers! Well, they are waking up, so gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment